A. 香奈儿十句经典台词英文版

1. Some people think luxury is the antithesis of poverty. actually is not, luxury should be the antithesis of vulgar.
有人认为奢侈是贫穷的反义词。其实不是,奢侈应该是粗俗的反义词。
2.It is really an amazing thing that choosing to be an indepandent person than loosing the person who is not the right one.
选择做一个人而不是一件受人摆布的东西是一件幸福的事。
3. Strengh is not build by a series success but failure.
是失败而不是成功使我们变得坚强。
4. In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different .
如果你想独一无二,就得与众不同。
5. A woman’s body is embodied by her shape and dress.
女人的身体得靠衣服来呈现。
6. Material is not the matter,the matter is visualization.
材料并不重要,重要的是视觉效果。
7. adornment,is an art, beauty,was the weapon.
装饰,是一门艺术,美丽,是一种武器。
8. Without perfume, women have no future.
擦错香水的女人是没有未来的。
9. Fashion is not only a matter of clothing.
时尚并不仅仅是穿衣服”。
10. Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
时尚不只存在于裙子上,可以在空中,也可以在街上。

B. 经典英文对白

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?“ 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell‘s Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?“
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you‘til the cows come home. On second thought, I‘d rather dance with the cows until you came home.“ 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“
15、原文:“You talking‘to me?“ 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?“
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don‘be stingy, baby.“ 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。“
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you‘re gonna get.“ 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。“
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》
3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前对rose说的话: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
自由,他临死前说的喊出的也是这两个字,没有自由的生命是苟且的
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)

we stand alone,together
我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》)

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一
同服役。” (《兄弟连》)

WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”

威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿
终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
“我们的自由!!!”
“我们的自由!!!”
在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)

It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .

-----------from Shawshank Redemption

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

泰坦尼克号 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不
会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去

C. 在电影中摘抄十句经典台词。(英文电影)

《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

《盗梦空间》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。
《爱情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。
《黑天鹅》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正传》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。
《死亡诗社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。

《冰与火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。
《怦然心动》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《当幸福来敲门》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it...
也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……

PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~

D. 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!

-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。

2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的

3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。

4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击

5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”

6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。

7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”

8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨

9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?

10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”

E. 50句英语经典正能量电影台词

1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

强者自救,圣者渡人。

6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.

恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。

7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。

——《泰坦尼克号》

1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧.。

2、we're women. our choices are never easy。

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

别那样,不说再见,坚持下去。

4、you jump ,i jump.

生死相随。

5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。

6、to make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

——《阿甘正传》

1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

2、i am a man of my word.

我是信守承诺的人。

3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我门都有自己的命运 没有什么是随随变变发生的 它都是计划的一部分。

6、you are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同。

7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.

我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

9、mirackes happen every day.

奇迹每天都会发生。

10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

在你前进前必须先甩掉过去。

12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

——《速度与激情》

1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。

2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.

我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。

3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.

人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。

4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。

5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想钓大鱼,得到深水去。

6、some things you just have to take on faith.

有时你只需依靠信念。

7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。

F. 狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译:

1、It's like you are back from the dead.

你好像是死而复生一样。

2、You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。

4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?

5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

《狮子王》是由美国华特·迪士尼影片公司出品的动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联合执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯、内森·连恩等联合主演配音。

《狮子王》讲述了小狮子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了生命中最光荣的时刻,也遭遇了最艰难的挑战,最后终于成为了森林之王的故事。

(6)英文版经典台词扩展阅读

1、幕后花絮

为了让动画师们绘画的动画形神并茂,除了安排动画师去动物园看斑马、长颈鹿这些动物之外,迪士尼甚至请来了几头真狮子来到工作室,让动画师和狮子们亲密接触。

在给《狮子王》配音的时候,配音演员也没有看过动画全片,也是靠着故事板和动画片段来寻找感觉。但剧本中的台词已经完成,在导演的指导下,演员们靠着感觉工作。杰瑞米·艾恩斯为了配刀疤咆哮的声音,甚至喊破了音,后来还需要其他配音演员帮他配几句刀疤的台词。

2、影片评价

《狮子王》和通常习惯的那些3D影片相比,该片3D更像是立体书,一样有着笑点,有着很棒的音乐以及戏剧性的时刻,但3D版本却愈加让人感到这一切都来源于2D的精彩。(《底特律观察报》评)

G. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词

电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。

所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”

台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。

台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。

所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。

兄弟连

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。

H. 英文原版电影经典台词

电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。

1.来自《楚门的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。

《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

我们的生活何尝不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

I. 教父的英文经典台词

Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。

Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.

不要让任何人知道你在想什么。

You make the choice, and this is your price.

你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。

Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .

我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。

I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.

我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我只是要你知道,只有我有权利作出决定,因为我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。

I will never do anything guilty.

我永远不会做让自己内疚的事情。

So, love somebody else.

那么,去爱一些其他人吧。

Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

你经常跟家人呆在一起吗?不错。因为不经常与家人呆在一起的男人,永远也成不了真正的男人!

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.

我费了一生的精力,试图不让自己变得十分粗心。女人和小孩子们可以很粗心,但男人不会。

I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life — I don't apologize — to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those big shots. I don't apologize — that's my life — but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. Well, it wasn't enough time, Michael. It wasn't enough time.

我从来没有想过要带给你这些。我工作了一辈子,来养家糊口,我没有道过歉,我不愿意当个傻瓜,可我总是在大人物所牵的绳子上跳舞。我不会道歉的,这就是我的本色,不过我也想到过那一点,我想那时候是你的天下,你就是牵绳子的那个人。考利昂参议员,考利昂州长。好了,时间不多了,迈克尔。时间不多了!(这是电影中,迈克接位后在花园里他的父亲老教父维多的话,这也是整个电影里我觉得教父唯一的一次吐露自己真实内心的话。其中“大人物”指美国的一些政客,维多清楚的知道他们帮助自己是为了利用他获得政治利益,同时维多也利用他们为自己的“生意”做庇护。显然维多是不会甘愿做木偶的,这也成了后来电影和《教父归来》一书的线索——迈克努力的让所有生意合法,却越陷越深。“既然无论是政治人物,还是黑手党教父都免不了被人利用,为什么还要这两者间费力的转化?”这个问题迈克的回答是:“这个世界,每一个人都免不了被利用!”

J. 英文版经典语录

TO BE OR NOT TO BE ,THAT IS A QUESTION