汤姆经典台词
㈠ 教父2中迈克对汤姆说的那句经典台词的翻译
If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything,it’s that you can kill anyone
㈡ 谁能告诉我好莱坞的10大经典对白是哪些
经典电影对白六之好莱坞十大经典电影台词
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.”
Sean Connery,“Dr.No”
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。”
演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962
2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942
3、原文:“It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.”
Mae West,“I’m No Angel”
译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。”
演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933
4、原文:“I’ll be back.”
Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator”
译文:“我会回来的。”
90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格。
演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.”
Jean Harlow,“Hell’s Angels”
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930
6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you’re gonna get.”
Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump”
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994
7、原文:“I could dance with you’til the cows come home. On second thought,I’d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup”
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933
8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don’t give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939
9、原文:“You talkin’to me?.”
Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver”
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976
劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词。
10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don’t be stinchy,beby.”
Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie”
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930
㈢ 汤姆索亚历险记经典英文句子(10句)
1家就像根,永远是树叶的家;家就像红布条,永远系着游子的心,家就像大衣一件,不会提高温度,但却给予人们连火炉都不能替代的温暖.
The home resembles root, is always leaves home, Home like red cloth, with the mind wandering forever, like the coat will not increase, temperature, but gives people even furnace cannot replace warmth.2梦像一片雪花 在空中飘舞 想抓住他,他已经融化了Like a dream in the air blowing snow to seize him, he has melted3蜘蛛把苍蝇拖来拖去,等苍蝇累得筋疲力尽,蜘蛛才高高兴兴地享用了这顿美餐。
Spiders drag to drag the fly, fly tired out after etc, the spider to happily enjoying the delicious meal4我沐浴在大自然的怀抱中,让柔和的晚风轻抚着鬓角,吹去一切郁闷和烦恼。
I bathed in the bosom of nature, gentle breeze blow lightly stroking temples, all depressed and troubles.5树缝里也漏着一两点路灯光,没精打彩的,是渴睡人的眼。
Through the branches are also lighting, trailed, is thirsty sleepy eyes.6仲夏夜,清风徐徐吹来,明月追赶晚霞,早早爬过山头,挂在中天,那月光似乎带着一股清凉,驱赶着酷日留下的余热。Midsummer night, wind blowing, moon slowly after sunset, climbed mountains, hang in transit, the moonlight seems to take a cool and refreshing, driving cool, leaving heat.7晚霞,早早爬过山头,挂在中天,那月光似乎带着一股清凉,驱赶着酷日留下的余热。
Early evening, climb a mountain, the moon hangs in transit, seems to take a cool and refreshing, driving cool, leaving heat.8阳春三月,沉睡了一冬的银梨树被蒙蒙细雨淋醒。In march, a winter rain drizzle is silver pear trees.9这些流云在落日的映照下,转眼间变成一道银灰、一道橘黄、一道血红、一道绛紫,就像是美丽的仙女在空中抖动着五彩斑斓的锦缎。
The cloud in the backdrop, turn into a silver, an orange, a red, a reddish purple, like beautiful fairy in air quivered multicoloured brocade10树缝里也漏着一两点路灯光,没精打彩的,是渴睡人的眼。
Through the branches are also lighting, trailed, is thirsty sleepy eyes.
㈣ 猫和老鼠里有哪些经典语录
《猫和老鼠》里几乎没有什么台词,偶尔为了剧情推动里面的人物会说一两句话,所以也就不存在什么经典语录了。
㈤ 教父2中迈克对汤姆说的那句经典台词
哈~
为了回答这个问题,我还重新看了一遍电影额
--------------华丽的分割线-------------------
Michael这句话是这么说地:
“If anything in this life is certain,if history has taught us anything,it's that you can kill anyone.”
㈥ 英语电影对话里的,十句经典台词简单易懂!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
㈦ 好莱坞十大经典台词是什么
.原文:"Bond,James Bond."-Sean Connery,"Dr.No"
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。”肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962
2.原文:"Of all the gin joint in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine." Humphrey Bogart, "Casablanca"
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942
3.原文:"It's not the man in you life that counts,it's the life in you men." Mae West ,"I'm No Angle"
译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。”米-怀特斯,《我不是天使》,1933
4.原文:"I will be back." Arnol Schwarzenegger,"The Terminator"
译文:“我会回来的。”阿诺-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
5.原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed in something more comfortable?" Jean Harlow,"Hell's Angles"
译文:“假如我换一身更舒适的衣服你会感到震惊吗?”琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930
6.原文:"Life is like a box of choclates,you never know what you are gonna get." Tom Hanks,"Forrest Gump"
译文:“人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。”汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994
7.原文:"I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you come home." Groucho Marx ,"Duck Soup"
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果在想想,我宁愿和母牛跳舞直到你回家。”格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933
8.原文:"Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn."
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”克拉克-盖博,《飘》,1939
9.原文:"You talking to me?" Robert De Niro,"Taxi Driver"
译文:“你在和我说话吗?”罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976
10.原文:"Gimme a visky with a gingerale on the side.And don't be stinchy,beby." Greta Garbo,"Anna Christie"
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930
㈧ 汤姆索亚历险记中的经典语录
他发现了人类行为的一大法则,自己还不知道------那就是,为了要使一个大人或小孩极想干某样事情,只需要设法把那件事情弄得不易到手就行了。
汤姆识贝基,耳痛心欢喜
星期一早晨,汤姆·索亚很难受。这个时候汤姆向来是很难受的——因为又一个漫长而难熬的星期开始了。他在这一天总是想要是没有这个休息日夹在中间倒也好些,有了那一天,他感到再到学校里去犹如去坐牢、去受罪,这使他觉得十分厌恶。
第二十一章 流利的口才,老师的镀金脑袋
怯场症像魔鬼一样攫住了他,他两腿发颤,似乎有窒息之感。
对于有信仰的人,死是永生之门
星期六的早晨到了,夏天的世界,阳光明媚,空气新鲜,充满了生机。每个人的心中都
荡漾着一首歌,有些年轻人情不自禁地唱出了这首歌。每个人脸上都洋溢着欢乐,每个人的
脚步都是那么轻盈。洋槐树正开着花,空气里弥漫着芬芳的花香。村庄外面高高的卡第夫山
上覆盖着绿色的植被,这山离村子不远不近,就像一块“乐土”,宁静安详,充满梦幻,令
人向往。
㈨ 《汤姆索亚历险记》经典语句
第六章 汤姆识贝基,耳痛心欢喜
星期一早晨,汤姆·索亚很难受。这个时候汤姆向来是很难受的——因为又一个漫长而难熬的星期开始了。他在这一天总是想要是没有这个休息日夹在中间倒也好些,有了那一天,他感到再到学校里去犹如去坐牢、去受罪,这使他觉得十分厌恶。
第二十一章 流利的口才,老师的镀金脑袋
怯场症像魔鬼一样攫住了他,他两腿发颤,似乎有窒息之感。
㈩ 阿甘正传的经典台词是什么啊 这汤姆·汉克斯 的成名作吗
最经典台词:
My mama always said, life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道下一颗是什么滋味。此外还有Run Forrest, Run!以及Shit happens. 这些台词也很出名!
这不是汤姆汉克斯的成名作,他84年在出演人鱼/Splash这部电影就开始获得关注,89年出演飞到未来/big时开始广受好评,随后93年出演他最著名的浪漫爱情喜剧西雅图夜未眠/Sleepless in Seattle,童年还出演了费城/Philadelphia并首次成为奥斯卡,94年出演阿甘正传时他已经很红很牛B了。