㈠ Nikita经典台词 大量关于学英语的哦~

1. We are through.
我们之间完了。(分手用语)

2. You betcha.
那还用说。

3. You're a dead man.
你死定了。

4. Don't sell yourself short.
别妄自菲薄。

5. Nice try.
不错的尝试。(有人想唬你去做一件很笨的事时可以这么可以说)

6. That's good to know.
幸好知道这件事。

7. Let's hope so.
但愿如此。

8. Hurry your ass up.
动作快点。

9. I will see what I can do.
我看看能帮上什么忙。

10. You've got a good heart.
你很善良。

11. It's none of my business.
这事与我无关。

12. Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈一下吗?

13. Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰了。

经典台词:

1. Sean: I may not agree with what you're doing, but you are my mother. And I will do whatever it takes to protect you.
我也许无法认可你做的这些事,但是你是我的母亲,我会竭尽全力保护你。

2. Michael: You have no idea how much you mean to me, Nikita.
尼基塔,你不知道你对我来说有多重要。

3. Sean:I'm done trying to clean up your mess for you.
我不想再为你收拾烂摊子了。

4. Sean mother: Division needs new leadership, someone who won't play games with us, someone straight and true. And I can't imagine anyone who's better suited.
组织需要新的领导人,一个不会和我们耍手段的人,一个忠心耿耿的人,我认为除你之外没有更适合的人选。

若认为不够我QQ上发你大量

㈡ 想学英语,尼基塔中的台词;每一集都有的,中英文版。

http://tv.sohu.com/s2010/nikita/
搜狐的
第二季已经出完了 第三季快开播了

㈢ 美剧尼基塔所有台词

http://www.icoolen.com/film_video/Nikita_s01e01

㈣ 盘点美剧经典十句台词:哪句最打动你

1.If you weren't my friend, there'd be a hole in my life!
如果没有你这个朋友,我的人生会若有所失。——《生活大爆炸》
2.Calmer heads will always prevail.
想成功就必须要有一颗冷静的头脑。——《吸血鬼日记》
3.You must really like him if you were willing to let him know that you're an insane person.
你一定很喜欢他,你都愿意让他知道你是个神经病。——《破产姐妹》
4.Power is a shadow on the wall. A very small man can cast a very large shadow.
权力就像墙上的阴影,再渺小的人也能投射出巨大的影子。——《权力的游戏》
5.My mom used to say everthing works out the way it supposed to.
我妈说过,一切天注定。——《行尸走肉》
6.Bullying is a vital part of every ecosystem. It teaches kids resilience. The world is a rough place.
欺凌是每个生态系统重要的组成部分,它教会小鬼如何从困境中站起来。告诉他们外面的世界很残酷。欺凌是在给他们打预防针。——《无耻之徒》
7.All children must learn their parents are fallible, not perfect.
每个子女最终都会发现,父母并非全能,也会犯错。——《双螺旋》
8.You are stuck with me whether you like it or not.
不管你愿不愿意这辈子我都要和你在一起。——《越狱》
9.A hell of a lot more than I'm liking any of you right now.
钱是我的最爱,你们谁都比不上。——《尼基塔》
10.This is what women do. We get our heats breaken and then we demonize the guys who broke up with us.
女人就是这样,伤心欲绝之后,视这些伤我们心的人为魔鬼。——《凯莉日记》

㈤ 美剧尼基塔的经典台词

i'm gonna take you apart piece by piece 我会一点一点粉碎你的组织
then let me go or stop me now

㈥ 尼基塔经典台词

对不起,我…… 没别的啥了

㈦ 谁有nikita的台词多少都可以

暂时只找到几句经典的:
Live the lie生活在谎言中

The intel is solid 情报属实

She always was the ultimate honey trap.

Scrub

You have a gift for deception.

You have my word on that.我说到做到。

Pulling up downstairs在楼下放风

Brand ambassador 形象大使

Wish fulfillment 欲望满足

What’s the point?有设么用呢

US soil美国领土

Reassess再商量

Boarder checkpoint边检站

Near-death experience

There’s just a succession of mass murderers and common thugs who relied on me for care and feeding.一系列的屠杀和一群靠我户口的亡命徒。

Gloating 幸灾乐祸 brag吹嘘

Bury you 杀了你

My offer still stands. 我仍然欢迎你

If you can’t beat us, join us!

Lead me around by the nose. 牵着鼻子走

Erase who we were and come back from the things we've done

You’ve been bumped upstairs. 平步青云

㈧ 尼基塔的幕后花絮

1、在预告片中,Maggie Q身着Gucci时装却手握枪,以唇膏引爆汽车炸弹,酒会一敌七枪战杀人逃生 显然,其性感火辣的身材也是这部剧的卖点与看点之一。她是成为第一个非白种人的尼基塔.可算是创造了亚裔女演员出演美国最热门剧集主角的历史 。
2、一部专门为男性观众准备的剧集。与原版《尼基塔女郎》及《双面女间谍》比起来,这部剧集要黑暗许多。本剧中的尼基塔为了复仇会做出很多疯狂的行动(如:在大街上公开引爆汽车)。MaggieQ在剧中完全展现了她神秘而冷艳的东方气质,塑造了从形象到感觉都非常不一样的尼基塔女郎,再加上美艳刺激的比基尼打斗戏码,相信这部翻拍自经典的新剧可以走得更远 。
3、Maggie Q透露,她在该剧中所有的动作戏都是亲自完成的,没有使用任何替身。并称关于尼基塔这个角色,观众会在第一季中会有“惊人的发现”。除此之外,她之前也演过同类题材的电影《赤裸特工》 。