复联4英文台词
① 复仇者联盟4雷神妈妈英文台词
同样对这段台词深有感触,但看的首映太困了只记了个大概:每个人在找寻自我的过程中都会经历失败,但英雄的标准是在失败之后依然能够成就自我
② 求复仇者联盟四中文台词本
楼主,以下是复联4第一支预告片的全部英文台词,具体人物已经标出。托尼:This thing on?Hey,Miss Potts.If you find this recording,don't feel bad about this.Part of the journey is the end.Just for the record,being adrift in space with zero promise of rescueis more fun than it sounds.Food and water ran out four days ago.Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning.That could be it.When I drift off,I will dream about you.It's always you.寡妇:Thanos did exactly what he said he was gonna do.He wiped out50% of all living creatures.美队:We lost,all of us.We lost friends,we lost family.We lost a part of ourselves.This is the fight of our lives.寡妇:This is gonna work,Steve.美队:I know it does,cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't.蚁人:Hi,uh,is anyone home?This is Scott Lang.We met a few years ago,at the airport in Germany.I got really big.美队:Is this an old message?蚁人:Antman? I knowI know you know that.That's the front door.That's me,can you buzz me in?如有帮助,。
③ 使命召唤4英文台词下载
1.Too much radiation,we'll have to go around. 我们将穿越核辐射地区。
2.Follow me,and keep low. 跟上,低点注意隐蔽。
3.Careful....there's pokets of radiation all over this area.If you absorb too much.you're a dead man.
当心,这个区域有大量放射性物质。过量吸收会有致命危险!
4.Standyby.GO. 准备行动!
5.Contact.Enemy patril dead ahead. 目标接触!正前方有敌兵巡逻。
6.Stay low and move slowly.We'll be impossible to spot in our ghillie suits.
注意隐蔽,缓慢移动。我们穿着伪装敌人不可能发现。
7.Take one out when the other's not looking. 另个不注意的时候干掉一个。
8.he's down.good night. 他被击毙,晚安。
9.There's more cover if we go around. 我们过去,那有更多掩体。
10.Four tangos inside.Don't even think about it. 屋内4个敌兵,不要想点子了。
11.Wait there,Targo by the car.呆在那,目标上车了。
12.Take him out quietly or just let him pass.Your call.干掉他,不要出声音。或者让他过去。你看着办。
13.Don't move.we've got a lookout in the church tower.别动,教堂塔楼有岗哨。
14....and a patrol coming from the north。北边还有个巡逻兵正在向我们靠近。
15.let's move for the better view.调整视野,准备行动
16.Do you have a shot on the lookout?He's in the tower.可能干掉岗哨?他在塔楼里
17.Beautiful.很好!
18.Target approaching from the north. 北边目标正在接近
19.Tango down,Go.目标击毙。走!
20.Forward area clear.前方区域安全!
21.The coast is clear.道路畅通!
22.Your hear that?可听到了?
23.Enemy helicopter,Get down.敌军武装直升机,趴下!
24.stay in ther shadows.he's circling back around .don't move.呆在阴影里别动!它正在上空盘旋。
25.They are on to us.open fire!他们发现我们了,开火!
26.Get down.now.趴下
27.Easy lad....there's too many of them,let them go.keep a low profile and hold your fire.
放松点伙计,他们人多,让他们过去。注意隐蔽,不要有任何行动!
28.try to anticipate their paths.试着找出他们的前进路线。
29.If you have to maneuver.do it slow and steady.no quick movements.注意移动要慢要稳,千万不能快。
30.look like they're already eliminated the men they couldn't buy out.似乎他们已经不要这些尸体了,他们不会收尸的
31.Taking'em out without alerting the rest isn't to be easy.要在不惊动他们的情况下动手不是件容易的事情
32.But then again,neither is sneaking past them.your call。不过之后就不需要蹑手蹑脚的绕过他们了。你看着办
33.Don't fire on the two by the lorry.不要攻击运输机边的两个。
34.we'll have to take'em out at the same time.我们必须同时击毙他们。
35.i'm in position.take the shot when you're ready.我已就位。你准备好就可以开枪!
36.stay back,he's mine.呆在后面,我来动手。
37.forward area clear.前方安全!
38.Shhh........stay hidden...move up.嘘。。。隐蔽!走!
39.This way.let's go.这边,走!
40.it's bloody convention out there.Get ready to move on my signal.stay right behind me.
那边又将会是场血雨醒风。看我信号,准备行动。跟在我后面!
41.Hold.....ok....GO!准备!好。。。走!
42.There's a truck coming...we'll use it as cover.keep moving. 卡车马上过来,我们正好用其掩护。继续前进!
43.Just wait here a moment.when they leave.crawl out and stay low.Patience...Don't do anything stupid. 稍等,等他们走后趴过去。忍耐下,别干蠢事!
44.Don't move.Sniper,Fire escapre,4th floor,dead ahead. 别动,有狙击!正前方,4楼,消防梯。
45.take hime out,or he'll give away our position.干掉他否则会暴露我们位置。
46.Don't let your guard down.we're not there yet.别放松,我们还没到
47.leave it alone.it's a wild dog.离它远点,是只野狗
48.pooch doesn't look too friendly.这只狗看起来不友好,
49.Keep your distance.No need to attract unnecessary attention. 保持距离,不需引起没必要的注意,
50.clear right,go.右边安全。走
51.look at this place...Fifty thousand people used to live in this city.now it's a ghost town.i've never seen anything like it.
你看这个地方,5万人曾住在这个城市。如今这里只有冤魂。我从没看到过象这般凄惨的场景。、
52.move.this way.Go.这边,走!
53.there's the hotel.we should be able to observe the exchange from the top floor up there.let's move.
那是栋旅馆。在那楼顶我们能够看到交易的进行。走!
在楼顶:
1.Leftenant Price,the meeting is underway.Enemy transport sighted entering the target area.Leftenant Price,交易正在进行,看到敌人的运输车正在进入目标区域。
2.The wind's gettin a bit choppy.You can compensate for it,or you can wait it out.but he might leave before it dies down.it's your call.
风向变动频繁。你可以考虑风向风速进行狙击误差修正,或者等风停了再打。但是很可能不等风变弱他就走了。怎么办你自己掌握。
3.Remember what i've taught you.Keep in mind variable humidity and wind speed along the bullet's fight path.At this distance you'll also have to take the coriolis effect into account.
记住我跟你说过的,风速和湿度会使弹道发生变化。这个距离的狙击必须考虑到复合偏向作用。
4.Ok....i think i see him.wait for my mark.好,我想我看到他了,等我信号。
5.Target down.I think i saw his arm fly off.Nice work leftenant.We got him.
目标击毙。我想我看到他人都被打飞了起来。干的好leftenant。我们干掉他了。
6.Shit....they're on to us!Take out that helicopter,it'll buy us some time!
糟了,他们发现我们了!干掉直升机,这会给我们撤退争取时间!
7.Great shot Leftenant!Now Let's go!They'll be searching for us!
这枪太酷了Leftenant!走吧,他们开始搜寻我们了。
8.It's time to move.该走了。
9.We'll have to take the short cut!Follow my lead!
我们必须走捷径,跟上。
10.Delta Two Four,this is Alpha Six!We have been compromised,i repeat we have been compromised,now heading to Extraction Point four!
德耳塔二三,这里是阿而法六。我们已经暴露,重复,我们已经暴露。现正向6号脱离点移动!
11.(Big Bird:)alpha six,Big Bird is en route,E.T.A -20 minutes.Don't be late.We're stretchin' our fuel as it is.Out.
阿而法六, 大鸟已经出发。预计20分钟后到达,不要迟到。实际上我们已经耗尽燃料。完毕!
12.We'll lose'em in that apartment!come on!在那董住宅,我们快要错过他们了。快点!
13.Standby....!准备行动
14.Quick,plant a claymore by the door up ahead!快,在门道前放置克莱莫地雷。
④ 复联4的英文单词
你好,很高兴为你解答:
Avengers Alliance 4
词汇
复仇者avenger
联盟alliance; coalition; league; union
⑤ 求复仇者联盟4第一个预告片的英语台词
楼主你好,以下是复联4第一支预告片的全部英文台词,具体人物已经标出。
托尼:This thing on?
Hey,Miss Potts.
If you find this recording,
don't feel bad about this.
Part of the journey is the end.
Just for the record,being adrift in space with zero promise of rescue
is more fun than it sounds.
Food and water ran out four days ago.
Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning.
That could be it.
When I drift off,I will dream about you.
It's always you.
寡妇:Thanos did exactly what he said he was gonna do.
He wiped out
50% of all living creatures.
美队:We lost,all of us.
We lost friends,we lost family.
We lost a part of ourselves.
This is the fight of our lives.
寡妇:This is gonna work,Steve.
美队:I know it does,
cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't.
蚁人:Hi,uh,is anyone home?
This is Scott Lang.
We met a few years ago,
at the airport in Germany.
I got really big.
美队:Is this an old message?
蚁人:Antman? I know...I know you know that.
That's the front door.
That's me,can you buzz me in?如有帮助,请点赞。
⑥ 复联4有哪几句经典台词
个人觉得复联全片最催泪最震撼的三句台词:
1、复仇者,集结!
2、I'm ironman.
3、爱你三千遍。
《复仇者联盟4:终局之战》是安东尼·罗素和乔·罗素执导的美国科幻电影,改编自美国漫威漫画,是漫威电影宇宙第22部影片,由小罗伯特·唐尼、克里斯·埃文斯、克里斯·海姆斯沃斯、马克·鲁法洛、斯嘉丽·约翰逊、杰瑞米·雷纳、保罗·路德、布丽·拉尔森、唐·钱德尔、凯伦·吉兰、乔什·布洛林等主演。该片于2019年4月24日在中国内地上映,2019年4月26日在美国上映。
⑦ 求复仇者联盟完整英文台词
复仇者联盟 Avengers
宇宙魔方已经苏醒了
The Tesseract has awakened.
它处在人类那微不足道的世界 It is on a little world, a human world.
人类觊觎它的能量
They would wield its power,
但只有我们的盟友才对它了如指掌
but our ally knows its workings as they never will.
他将为我们开路 He is ready to lead
我们的军队奇塔瑞 紧随其后
and our force, our Chitauri, will follow.
事成之后 那个世界归他 A world will be his.
整个宇宙 归您 The universe, yours.
至于人类 除了灰飞湮灭 还能有什么下场? And the humans, what can they do but burn?
所有人员注意 All personnel,
疏散命令已确认
the evacuation order has been confirmed.
联合暗能量任务 西区 飞马计划
到底什么情况? How bad is it?
问题就是 我们也不知道
That's the problem, sir. We don't know.
塞尔维格博士观测到 四小时前宇宙魔方能量爆发一次
Dr.Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.
NASA没准许塞尔维格进入测试阶段
NASA didn't authorise Selvig to go to test phase.
他没在测试 他根本就不在实验室里
He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room.
这是魔方自发行为 Spontaneous event.
魔方自行启动?
It just turned itself on?
现在它的能量等级呢?
Where are the energy levels now?
不断上升 塞尔维格控制不了 我们就下令疏散了
Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac.
全部撤离还要多久?
Freedom.
自由是弥天大谎
Freedom is life's great lie.
摆脱了它 你才能真正体会到 Once you accept that, in your heart,
什么才是平静
you will know peace.
说得好 "平静"
Yeah, you say "peace",
我觉得你说反了吧
I kind of think you mean the other thing.
长官 弗瑞指挥官在拖时间 Sir, Director Fury is stalling.
这个地方马上要爆炸了 This place is about to blow
上面几百尺的土层塌下来
and drop a hundred feet of rock on us.
他打算把我们活埋了 He means to bury us.
以前的法老也这么干 Like the pharaohs of old.
他说得对 通道正在崩坏
He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself.
两分钟内再不走我们就得丧命于此
We've got maybe two minutes before this goes critical. 好吧
Well, then.
我需要这些车
I need these vehicles.
他是谁? - 他们没告诉我
- Who's that? - They didn't tell me.
特工希尔! Hill!
能收到吗? Do you ?
巴顿叛变了
Barton has turned.
他们拿到宇宙魔方了! 堵住他们!
They have the Tesseract! Shut them down!
好 快走吧 别管了 快走! Okay, let's go. No, leave it. Go!
楼上没人了 长官 你快走
We're clear upstairs, sir. You need to go.
指挥官?
Director?
弗瑞指挥官 能收到吗? Director Fury, do you ?
宇宙魔方落入敌方手中
The Tesseract is with a hostile force.
有人员伤亡 希尔你呢? I have men down. Hill?
许多人被埋住了
A lot of men still under.
不知道有几人生还
I don't know how many survivors.
通知所有人
Sound a general call.
我要所有未参与救援的人员
I want every living soul not working rescue
去找那个手提箱
looking for that briefcase. 明白
Roger that.
科尔森 我们回基地 进入7级警戒
Coulson, get back to base. This is a Level Seven.
这意味着
求你了 Please.
下次该先把钱收了
You should've got paid up front, Banner.
我说 对于一个 You know, for a man
应该避免压力的人而言
who's supposed to be avoiding stress
你真是选错了落脚的地方
you picked a hell of a place to settle.
逃避压力不是关键
Avoiding stress isn't the secret.
那该如何? 练瑜伽? Then what is it? Yoga?
你帮我带到郊区来 真够聪明的
You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart.
我猜这儿已经被包围了吧
I assume the whole place is surrounded.
只有你和我 Just you and me.
还有你那位小影后? And your actress buddy?
她也是特工吗? 这么早就入伙了? Is she a spy, too? They start that young?
我当初也是 I did.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 Natasha Romanoff.
你是来杀我的吗 罗曼诺夫小姐? Are you here to kill me, Ms.Romanoff?
这样事情会闹得很不愉快的
Because that's not going to work out for everyone.
不 当然不是 我代表神盾局来的
No, of course not. I'm here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们怎么找到我的? How did they find me?
我们从没跟丢过 博士 We never lost you, Doctor.
只是保持距离罢了 We've kept our distance.
也帮助过你不受他方势力
Even helped keep some other interested parties
的骚扰
off your scent.
为什么? Why?
尼克·弗瑞好像很信任你 Nick Fury seems to trust you.
我们现在需要你挺身而出
But now we need you to come in.
如果我拒绝呢? What if I say no?
我会说服你 I'll persuade you.
那如果我的另一面说不呢?
And what if the other guy says no?
他安分守己已经一年多了
You've been more than a year without an incident.
我想他不会打破平静的
I don't think you want to break that streak.
可不是每次我都能控制住的
Well, I don't every time get what I want.
这不是复仇者
This isn't about the Avengers.
我们看到了名单 We've seen the list.
你手下有世界顶级的秘密安全部队
You're running the world's greatest covert security network
你却要把人类的安危和命运
and you're going to leave the fate of the human race
交给一群怪物
to a handful of freaks.
我没想交给谁
I'm not leaving anything to anyone.
我们需要一个应急部队 We need a response team.
他们可能性格孤僻 甚至有缺陷
These people may be isolated, unbalanced even
但我相信 正确指引下这是一支好队伍
but I believe with the right push they can be exactly what we need.
你相信? You believe?
胜仗不是靠直觉 指挥官
War isn't won by sentiment, Director.
不 靠的是士兵
No, it's won by soldiers.
时间不多了
There's not enough time.
必须把它抛下水!
I got to put her in the water!
你不会孤单的 You won't be alone. 天呐
Oh, my God.
这人还活着!
This guy is still alive!
睡不着?
Trouble sleeping?
我睡了70年了 长官 已经睡够了
I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill.
那你应该出去转转 开心点 看看世界
Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.
我昏迷时 我们在打仗
When I went under, the world was at war.
我醒来后 他们说我们赢了 I wake up, they say we won.
但他们没说我们丢了什么 They didn't say what we lost.
一路走来确实有些错误
We've made some mistakes along the way.
最近也有个
Some, very recently.
你是带着任务来的 长官?
Are you here with a mission, sir? 是的 I am.
想要让我重返世界?
Trying to get me back in the world?
是去拯救它 Trying to save it.
九头蛇组织的秘密武器 HYDRA'S secret weapon.
他们找你的时候
Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean
一代钢铁侠从深海里捞上来的 when he was looking for you.
他想法和我们一样
He thought what we think.
好吧 那... Well, then...
就这么说定了 注意安全 Square deal. Fly safe.
认真工作哦 Work hard.
你能送我去拉呱迪亚机场吗?
So, any chance you're driving by LaGuardia?
我可以送你过去 - 太好了 I can drop you. - Fantastic.
诶我说
I want to hear
那个大提琴女 你俩还好着么? about the cellist. Is that still a thing?
她回波兰去了
She moved back to Portland.
什么? 讨厌! What? Boo!
离基地还有四十分钟 长官
We're about 40 minutes out from home base, sir.
这个班纳博士想复制博士在我身上用的药?
So, this Dr Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?
很多人都想
A lot of people were.
你是世界上第一个超级英雄
You were the world's first superhero.
班纳觉得伽马射线可能是解开
Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking
艾斯金博士的配方的关键 Erskine's original formula.
他没成功 对吧?
Didn't really go his way, did it? 确实
Not so much.
不变身时 他就像霍金
When he's not that thing, though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking.
就是说他很聪明
He's like a smart person.
我得说 I gotta say,
正式见到你真是非常荣幸
it's an honour to meet you officially.
之前也见过
I've sort of met you. I mean,
你沉睡时我看过你
I watched you while you were sleeping.
我是说 他们把你 I mean, I was present
从冰层里救起的时候我在场
while you were unconscious from the ice.
对于我来说能跟你
You know, it's really just a huge honour
同船真是莫大的荣幸... to have you on board this...
我希望我能胜任
I hope I'm the man for the job.
哦 那必须的
Oh, you are. Absolutely.
我们把制服改了改
We made some modifications to the uniform.
我自己加了些设计进去 I had a little design input.
制服?
The uniform?
星条啥的会不会
Aren't the stars and stripes a little
动力装置已达到峰值
Power plant performing at capacity.
准备就绪 We are clear.
引擎全开
All engines operating.
神盾局193.6号紧急协议已实行
S.H.I.E.L.D. Emergency Protocol 193.6 in effect.
已达到预定高度 长官 - 好 We Are at level, sir. - Good.
隐形吧 Let's vanish.
启动模拟反光板
Engage retro-reflection panels.
反光板已启动
Reflection panels engaged. 各位
Gentlemen.
博士 感谢你的光临
Doctor, thank you for coming.
感谢你友好的邀请
Thanks for asking nicely.
那 我要在这里待多久? So, how long am I staying?
等我们夺回宇宙魔方
Once we get our hands on the Tesseract,
你就自由了
you're in the wind.
那你们进展如何?
Where are you with that?
我们正在扫描全球所有
We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible
无线摄像头
camera on the planet.
手机 笔记本电脑... Cell phones, laptops...
只要连得上卫星 就都是我们的眼线
If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us.
就这样还是来不及
That's still not gonna find them in time.
你们得缩小搜索范围
You have to narrow your field.
你能调用多少光谱分析仪?
How many spectrometers do you have access to?
你需要多少? - 那联系所有的实验室吧
How many Are there? - Call every lab you know.
让他们把光谱分析仪放到房顶
Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof
校准到搜索伽马射线
and calibrate them for gamma rays.
我会用聚群识别 草拟出跟踪算法
I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition.
这样起码可以排除几个区域
At least we could rule out a few places.
有我工作的地方吗?
Do you have somewhere for me to work?
罗曼诺夫特工 Agent Romanoff,
麻烦你带班纳博士去他的实验室 好吗?
could you show Dr Banner to his laboratory, please?
你会喜欢的 博士 那儿设备齐全
You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.
把这个放到那边 Put it over there.
你从哪找来的这些人?
Where did you find all these people?
神盾局从来不缺敌人 博士
S.H.I.E.L.D. has no shortage of enemies, Doctor.
这就是你要找的东西? Is this the stuff you need?
对 铱
Yeah, iridium.
陨石里就有 能形成反质子
It's found in meteorites. It forms anti-protons.
这东西可不好找
It's very hard to get hold of.
神盾局知道你需要它就更难了
Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. knows you need it.
一时糊涂嘛
Well, I didn't know.
你来啦! Hey!
宇宙魔方教会我好多
The Tesseract has shown me so much.
不只是知识 是真理
It's more than knowledge. It's truth.
我知道 I know.
你看到了什么 巴顿特工?
What did it show you, Agent Barton?
我的下一个目标 My next target.
要我做什么
Tell me what you need.
声东击西
I need a distraction.
还有一颗眼珠 And an eyeball.
我是说 要是太麻烦的话
I mean, if it's not too much trouble.
没 没 不麻烦 No, no. It's fine.
是套典藏版 It's a vintage set.
我搜集了几年才集齐
It took me a couple of years to collect them all.
九成新 Near mint.
边角有点磨损 但是...
Slight foxing around the edges, but...
⑧ 求翻译《复联4》4月2号的最新预告片 英文台词字幕,用来做双语字幕的,自己英语太垃圾,谢谢了
看着刺激
比较有动力
反正个人蛮喜欢这种电影的
好看
只是听不懂他们说什么