① 求翻译《飘》经典台词

也许上帝希望我们在遇到那个对的人之前遇到一些错误的人,因此,当我们最终遇到那个人的时候,我们才知道如何感恩

② 求gone with the wind(飘)的对话台词或者全部台词

我把台词整理为一个pdf文档,已上传至115,提取码是bev45rj9.

③ 求电影飘的所有英文台词

电影飘(1939)的所有完整英文台词,见附件。



④ 谁有乱世佳人(飘)电影的全部英文台词

乱世佳人(飘)电影的全部中英对照台词,见附件。

如果看不到附件,请用电脑访问。



⑤ 求《飘》中的经典句子,全英文版的。

.我从来不是那样的人, 不能耐心地拾起一地碎片, 把它们凑合在一起, 然后对自己说这个修补好了的东西跟新的完全一样。 一样东西破碎了就是破碎了—— 我宁愿记住它最好时的模样, 而不是把它修补好,然后终生看着那些碎了的地方。

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken—and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

⑥ 求《飘》(乱世佳人)中经典句子 中英文对照!!

我是个忠实的《飘》迷哎!一遍一遍读。
我觉得最经典的是以下几句。
1.After all,tomorrow is another day.--Scarlett.
毕竟,明天又是另外的一天呢。
2.A glamor to it --a perfection ,a symmetry like Grecian art.--Ashley
那时它富有魅力,像古希腊艺术那样是圆满的、完整的和匀称的。(艾希礼关于战前生活的阐述)
3.I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments,and new.What is broken--and I`d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.--Rhett
我从来不是那样的人,不能耐心地拾起一些碎片,把它们黏合在一起,然后对自己说这个修补好了的东西跟新的完全一样。一样东西破碎了就是破碎了--我宁愿记住它最好时的模样,而不想把它修补好,然后终生看着那些破碎了的地方。
本人纯手打噢,设我为最佳吧。谢谢啦O(∩_∩)O~
Margaret Mitchell永远是我心中的文学之神!

⑦ 求乱世佳人(飘)电影的全部中英文台词

找个乱世佳人的字幕,srt格式的,实际就是文本文件,有中文的、英文的,还有双语对照的

⑧ 《飘》的经典英文语段

其中最经典的一句是:tomorrow is another day! 明天又是新的一天!

语段的话是其中的求婚对白:
-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
-那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。
-Say it, then, and get out!
-说吧,说完了马上走!
-What is it?
-是什么?
-That I can't go on any longer without you.
-我没有你就活不下去了。
-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
-你真是一个没有教养的男人!
-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
-在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候,我就知道我要的就是你。
-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money,you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
现在你已经很富有了,不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。
-So I see I shall have to marry you.
-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
-I never heard of such bad taste.
-我从没听过如此差的谎话。
-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
-要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?
-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
-放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!
-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
-原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了…
-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
-……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。
-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
-但是难道你现在还没有发觉……
-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
-……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?
-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
-那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。
-Dare I name it? Can it be love?
-我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?
-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
-快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。
-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
-这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……
-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
-……我觉得时机已经很适当了。
-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能让自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自负。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-还有,就是我不会再结婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。
-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不会爱你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜欢结婚。

⑨ 飘(乱世佳人)英文电影剧本,中英对照

我也非常想要,[email protected]
非常感谢

⑩ 《飘》(乱世佳人)里的经典语句的英文

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

好像是这么说的。
如果不对,请专见谅,属谢谢。