㈠ 《超级大坏蛋》英语台词(完整版)

命运不是我们被赋予的路,而是我们为自己选择的路

车厘子/编译

I set out to find my destiny.
我要踏上寻找命运的征途。

If I was the bad boy. Then I was going to be the baddest boy of them all.
如果我是坏孩子,那我就要成为坏孩子中的最极品。

The city doesn't pay you to loaf.
人们缴税不是看你打混的。

- You can't trap justice. It's an idea, a belief.
- Even the most heartfelt belief can be corroded with time.
- Justice is a noncorrosive metal.
- What metals can't be melted by the heat of 're-vange'.
- It's 'revenge' and it's best served cold.
- But it can be easily reheated, in the microwave of evil.
- 你困不住正义的。正义是一种概念,是信念。
- 再由衷的信念也敌不过时间的摧残。
- 正义是不会生锈的金属。
- 什么样的金属都能被“互仇”的火焰融化。
- 是“复仇”,而且要复仇最好冷一点。
- 邪恶微波炉可以轻而易举把它加热。

What's the point of being bad when there's no good to try and stop you?
没有正义之士的阻止,当个坏蛋有什么好玩的?

- Oh, if only the world had a reset button.
- I've looked into the reset button. The size is impossible.
- 噢,如果世界有个重启按钮就好了。
- 我找过重启按钮,可找不到那么大尺寸的。

As long as there's evil, good will rise up against it.
只要有邪恶的存在,正义就会雄起与之对抗。

Heroes aren't born, they're made.
英雄不是天生的,时势造英雄。

I'm a villain without a hero. A ying, with no yang. A bull fighter with no bull to fight. In other words, I have no purpose.
我是一个没有英雄的坏蛋,就像没有阳的阴,没有牛可都斗的斗牛士。换句话说,我活得 没有目标。

The flames of my evil burn bright. Now you say something cool back at him.
邪恶的火焰正熊熊燃起。该你说点屌话回击他了。

We don't want to battle our new hero in a mp, now...do we?
我们总不会想跟新英雄在垃圾堆里打架吧?

Being a hero is for losers.
逊咖才当英雄。

I began to realize, despite all my powers, each and every citizen of Metra had something I didn't. A choice.
我后来醒悟,先不谈我的超能力,每个市民都拥有一项我没有的东西——选择权。

No one said this hero thing had to be a life time gig.
没有人说过当英雄要当一辈子。

There is no Easter bunny. There is no tooth fairy. And there is no Queen of England. This is the real world.
世上没有复活节兔子,没有牙仙,也没有英国女王,这才是真实世界。

There's a benefit to losing. You get to learn from your mistakes.
输也还是有一点好处的:你可以从错误中得到教训。

Thing about bad guys, they always LOSE!
关于坏蛋的真理是:他们永远是输家!

I guess destiny is not the path given to us. But the path we choose for ourselves.
我想命运不是我们被赋予的路,而是我们为自己选择的路。

Being good has its perks.
当好人还是有好报的。